NAN 0.66% $3.03 nanosonics limited

Here's a link to the Morgan's Healthcare weekly round...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Here's a link to the Morgan's Healthcare weekly round up.

https://soundcloud.com/morgans-financial-limited/under-the-microscope-wrap-week-ending-22-november-2019

Friday's fall was most likely on the back of NAN being mentioned as part of a overvalued cohort of biotech stocks at the Sohn Hearts & Minds conference. Passive ETF's usually have algo's built in which react to certain "key words" and I think the selling was mainly an ETF dump. These types of sell downs provide an excellent opportunity for professional active investors to step up and get their fill.

I agree with the analyst's at Morgan's that the market has elected to look past the delay in the launch of the new product.

It's a structural growth business with a very large addressable market. Great management team with strong track record who are reinvesting heavily into pivot into different markets.

I think someone mentioned this in an earlier post, but the best way to look at NAN and the investment thesis is over a 5 years period. Believe there will be some great returns available for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.03
Change
0.020(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $918.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.98 $3.08 $2.97 $3.793M 1.254M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4405 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 8612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.