DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

key items for me.. rev up 2.5mill... less 300k increase in COGS...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    key items for me.. rev up 2.5mill... less 300k increase in COGS = gross margin increase 2.2mill..

expense..writedown doesnt repeat this year but there is a large variation in OTHER EXPENSES.. 1.2mill increase there. interesting to know what that is associated with.

professional fees is drastically reduced from 1.2mill last year to 70k. not exactly sure why the large variation..

take off the writedown from last year plus goodwill writeoff and there is 4.5mill turnaround there that represents the bulk of the loss reduction leaving a close to 2mill turnaround in real business terms?

we have a net cash increase of 2mill.. propped up by the capital raise largely. so with the 5mill cash injection still burnt roughly 3mill in the year cashwise. altho it does seem late on in year cashflow has evened out somewhat to be perhaps self reliant in coming financial year. and healthy bank balance atm for next 6mths of trading at least.

trade debtors balance increased by 1.3mill so positive sign, timing difference and more cash to come there or increased ratios of billing to a fair a degree for jobs.

debt management looking better with net decrease of 500k in creditors balances. so basically they arent blowing out with trade debt quite the opposite.

yes i see key issue for next 6mths of reporting is the ability to churn more cash receipt to cover the convertable note repayment in early 2011. i agree debtors management is key for next quarter/ 6mths . we cant let the debtors balances blow out.

from reading the above discussion about the 15mill revenue target.. well im pretty sure there are past contracts already been ann to market that would at least perhaps illuminate close 3/4 of that figure as it stands b4 new anns on deals. perhaps PVIEWS is able to showcase the list of contracts for last 18-24mths like he tabulated last time?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.