FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I'm all for hearing the negative, don't get me wrong, but days...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I'm all for hearing the negative, don't get me wrong, but days like today are not the market getting nervous... I would agree with you if the volume was lower - I.e. 5-10, maybe 20m a day. The entire share availability has been traded several times over the last month or so! That's day trading.... And the people dumping today are the ones who wanted to catch the wave. Unfortunately for them, the ppl with enough capital to initiate such spikes (by wiping entire lines of 8m+ orders) decided it was time to take their earnings. So the large orders dissapeared and with no movement and share settlements due, all the smaller players started selling off to cover their tracks. The buy side dried up, as most mt/lt holders had enough until the Ann, and dts are waiting for the inevitable drop. Then they will start again.

now this doesn't mean they will start again tomorrow, so there is a good chance it may drop to 3 or below - I have no idea, but all I can tell is that using charts to predict something that is being manipulated is silly and pointless. If this was a stable share on the other hand, with investors buying in/out, then yes, those sorts of analyses are applicable very much. Just my thoughts on the matter. Unfortunately I don't think we will know the true position of the shares until the Ann comes out. Then with the spike, the dts will probably dissipate and we will see where we stand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.