RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

re: drafthorse,rogues back/jerome/debono Again just for the...

1. 23,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    re: drafthorse,rogues back/jerome/debono Again just for the point of clarity, I didn't call RT a ramper.

I just warned him of the danger in being involved with a serial ramper who asked him to email him.

RT appeared to take offence and challenged that his calls on RRS were fantastic and he had been calling it a buy since 1 and 2c. I simply pointed out that he was calling it a buy from 5 and 6c and the stock then went to 1 and 2c.

Better to tell the whole story I think.

As for the stock itself. What I have just read from Monster Ramper would have me bailing out of this stock even if it does have legs.

Just go back and read his posts on TAS (under the nick Goldbars) or his posts on KCG (under the nick Stocko) and tell me if you see any similarities.

I especially liked the comment that he didn't know how to post a copy of a contract note when he has done this previously under Stocko.

I at least had the decency not to lamblast people with I told you so with regards to TAS.
    I notice that some are already crowing with regards to RRS finish today. hmmm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.