AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

results due anytime now, page-12

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

lol. really i can understand the skepticism on this stock. i can understand people thinking its a dog. i can understand that many have been burnt. i can understand that such a risky play is not everyones ideal punt on the market. what i don't understand is one line posters who say things like 'no results and never will be' ....

do we really believe they have drilled 200 holes to not report on the findings ... ?? come on fellas, of course there'll be results. they may well be shockers ... but hasnt the market already downgraded aex to such an extent that even if they find nothing but dust at DD the stock is still underpriced?

MLX holding worth $10m and new leases in guinea is where management appear to be taking this one. I'm backing a better result than that at DD .... i think they might establish a resource model that comes in well under what they hoped, but still has value in the longer term as U and gold prices climb. As i say Im not a suffering holder here and made money trading it on the last upswing ... maybe i shouldnt be revisiting it, but at .016, with a year to run and action obviously going on behind the scenes, I'd be hoping the boys are ready for another pump and dump at the very least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.