WYX 0.00% 3.3¢ western yilgarn nl

Guys, Go and put in a claim to ASIC. I already have. Zohar is...

1. 160 Posts.
    Guys,

Go and put in a claim to ASIC. I already have. Zohar is completely screwing this company. At least when Keith was around we were getting regular updates. The more claims against him the more chance there will be for an investigation. We were never told why Keith and the other Director were let go and why most of Zohar's family and shady business associates (listed on all his other companies) were hired. For Christ's sake, the new MD is an MD...medical doctors know what about analyzing assay results?

This poor share price is all a result of poor management and the fact that Zohar is currently being investigated for not one but several of his other companies. Not exactly an invitation for new investors. He has already been investigated many years ago for shady tactics.

When is the second installment of cash coming in from the Mt Richardson sale???

Where are the assay results? Keith Whitehouse advised me that IRM have them ALREADY!!!

If you currently hold, I'd be waiting for the next positive announcement and then getting the hell out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.301M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $5 166

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 458 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 27020 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.