OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

I made my first purchase of OGC on 21/01/11 at 2.90. I was sure...

1. DSD
    15,757 Posts.
    I made my first purchase of OGC on 21/01/11 at 2.90. I was sure i had posted it but HC reveals no such thing! Maybe i put it under wrong code :-)
    Anyway, in hindsight i would have been far better-off had i waited about a week. Nevertheless, OCG was clearly oversold and has made exc recovery. Congrats to Wallup for getting-in at 2.64. Cheers to peakm for G.S. BUY target of $4.20. I haven't read the ann yet but clearly mkt likes it with OGC best ASX200 performer today.

PS. Re timing of results ann to mkt. I reckon best practice is to release results just after mkt close ala BHP, RIO,ASL and a few others. It gives everyone time to study result incl. media. Banks usually release at 8.00AM which does give holders/analysts 2 hrs before trde begins. Yet many firms (esp those from WA) post at random times during the day. This is a bust period and its impossible to keep up with reading and looking to see if another of yr company's has announced. WES is a major firm in Australia. To ann results at obscure time in middle of day is far from professional imo. Good to see OGC using best-practice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.