DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

I was speculating more that DMA could be the next target by...

1. 3,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I was speculating more that DMA could be the next target by AGO.

They have just picked up FRS for a lot more then $20m (whic is the current DMA market cap).

You have to remember how close DMA's tenements are to AGO's (I don't think they can get any closer!!)

Here's hoping DMA can get positive beneficiation results to market well before anyone (WNI or AGO) attempt to do a takeover.

That said, I wouldn't be unhappy with $60m (60c/share).

Have to wait and see what pans out.

Obviously DMA will heat up significantly if the beneficiation results are positive - that is the first step!

Also worth mentioning that there are others who are hunting for takeover targets in the junior iron ore sector - have a read of this article:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/small-miners-bulk-up-as-global-giants-loom/story-e6frg8zx-1226080198352

Cliffs are the guys who offered $3/share for Portman Ltd in 2005 when it was trading at $1/share, over 3 years they subsequently increased their takeover offer to $23/share to get the whole company.

Although it's speculation, it is definitely possible that we have multiple companies who are potentially looking at DMA as a takeover target.

Again, positive beneficiation results are the key. DMA management need to get these to market asap!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.