NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Results expectations

1. 876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    I have a substantial holding in Nearmap and have owned this stock since it was Ipernica. From memory I think that the Company has never disappointed the market as Neamap. At times I have indicated to the Company that they need to be more transparent and I now note that I am not the only shareholder who thinks this way as noted from members of Hot Copper.
    I personally think that the company will meet expectations showing good top line growth compared to the same period last year and I would like to think that they show details of their sales performance in the last quarter,including the US. I would also like to see better bottom line projections.
    If the company is again deliberately vague ( as they have been in the past ) we can expect a negative impact on the SP.
    I would like to see more specific detail on where the top line earning are generated,broken down to industry, specific detail/earnings on the US customers,specific Australian earnings performance and customer churn.
    The company needs to understand that shareholders and the market will see right though any deliberate vagueness in the report.
    These comments are only my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.