GOA 0.00% 0.2¢ gold anomaly limited

results for nev 023, page-11

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Could I suggest calling or emailing them for clarification as I have done?
    CR are probably a necessary evil, and still wondering since they still have over a million in undrawn Spring Tree tranches, why they didn't use them, instead elect for another CR. Nonetheless I'm no fan of Spring Tree especially considering the impact on sp following each tranch release, so would prefer anyone else than a glorified financing company to fork out some cash.

One concern today was the price/volume action that occured given the last ann is a week old. Especially since the CR ann came out after end of trading - the postive side believes this is a sign of good things to come and that subsequent anns will be very good to the point of obviously warranting a CR. The cynic on the other hand says that someone knew of the impending CR, pumped the stock up, so that they could sell down following resumption of trading.

Hopefully the postive side wins, since if the cynic holds true, then on one hand there are some very leaky lips, and on the other, a very dodgey partner to be getting into bed with over the CR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.