ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

Whichever way you view it its a snow job on us shareholders....

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Whichever way you view it its a snow job on us shareholders. Some of you sound satisfied with the answers given even though it sounds to me PT was only doing a great job of smoothly fobbing everyone off the scent.

Did anyone ask about the short list for the lithium tenders & the typing up of the tender documents ready to sign which left everyone up in the air expecting an announcement or did they just blow you off with an excuse of how they evaporated into thin air - they should really have to show us proof they existed rather than we just take their word for it?

Did anyone bring up the dodgy links Hawkswood has or try to delve into more why the company really has to pay them back as thats what got ADY into trouble & funny that PT seems to be avoiding talking about Anthony Blumberg.
    We are naive to believe he had no idea what was going on & we definately need to try & unlock the mystery of who was behind all the companies that are a part of the grand OPES scheme with links to ADY - will take years for ASIC to do anything about it.

In 2 days time they will announce the sale to Charge like it was a great achievement. Wonder when we'll discover who is actually behind stealing our prize assets & assume they will just wait awhile until the fanfare has died down & either list it or in the meantime just sell it on at a huge premium which we should then question about who actually provided the recent company valuation - did anyone ask this question at the AGM?

The board knew all they had to do today was keep their cool for 2 hours with broken record answers & then they don't have to face anyone for another year if at all & they should thank their lucky stars I didn't come down from Qld & attend as I would have locked them all in the room & continually pestered PT until he told the truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 328833 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 492990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.