ZNO 0.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

As per the announcement today the news from the German lab is...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    As per the announcement today the news from the German lab is imminent regarding the efficacy of Zoono towards the latest strain of coronavirus. This news is way more important than anything else for zoono in my opinion. Results will be for the latest strain of coronavirus only. If proven effective against the LATEST strain of coronavirus it will be major breakthrough for the company. I have not seen any lab study showing effectiveness of any product against the LATEST strain of coronavirus. It is important to note this big difference. I think it might be a strong possibility that zoono could demonstrate high efficacy in killing the LATEST strain of coronavirus in the German lab results. Will the share price go up in the anticipation? One can't say. But the announcement from the company itself that news from German lab is imminent is definitely making me hold my shares for now. If proven effective whole range of companies would come to Zoono with multi year contracts. What's stopping zoono from becoming a multibillion dollar company? Probably nothing once the results come out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $19.30K 705.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 167997 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.