SAI 0.00% $4.74 sai global limited

results have gone down well, page-3

1. 15 Posts.
    Its funny - i have held this stock since 1.20, seen it rise to near $4, fall back to low $2's.

Share markets have fallen all around the world, other shares in my portfolio have fallen and Im regularly checking the share price of those stocks (which isn’t always a good idea – (I don’t check daily the value of businesses I own, why I am checking what people think a share I own is worth! – I still have to learn to control some emotions or just don’t buy stocks that are reliant on a commodity price or a monopoly that can be broken by government).

I rarely, if ever check the share price of SAI. (My fault - didn’t realise it got down so long). This is a quality business and i won’t be selling for a long time (unless i desperately need money or the economics of the business change)

There were a couple of things that management did that i wasn’t that happy about (ie debt) but hopefully it seems to be paying off now. When the Aussie dollar falls to historical averages (probably around 0.70-0.75) over time this will also be better for the stock as well.

Let Mr market buy and sell this stock, ill get in when really cheap - a margin of safety of 50-60% of intrinsic value. Or sell when really expensive 175-200% of intrinsic value.

I have never lost sleep about this stock, and baring a one off unusual event, OR the economics of the business change, for the next 10 years i doubt i will loss sleep over it.

I suspect there are others like me – it’s a stock to own and hold as long as the business grows, not a day trading stock – hence few people will talk about it on this forum.

Sometimes I think investing is simple – its just people emotions and lack of patience that makes it hard

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.