STM 10.0% 0.9¢ sunstone metals ltd

Looks like things starting to heat up a little in the AVI...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Looks like things starting to heat up a little in the AVI camp... Appears most of that selling has been soaked up and a cheeky 800k share bid to wipe out the balance of the 5c offer on the close. Should see some speculation into the results which must be coming any day now.

I re-iterate my previous comments around the company backers here - Dave Ransom has serious form and I doubt he would waste his time here without significant upside. Interesting to see him deal on these assets now - obviously sees some legs in this resources resurgence. Given the historical numbers you would expect we will see lithium hits, it is just how big this thing is! Not to mention the gold potential...

Have read some negative sentiment around the Viscaria previously but my guys tell me it is worth $30m all day long. Enormous upside if we can see an uptick at some point in the price of Cu. $25m market cap at close - conservatively expect to see 2x uplift in the short term. Options look very attractive ; )

Cheers

The Doc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $34.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $36.15K 3.853M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5860184 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 320000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.