TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

I think that's unlikely tippy. Rather I believe such a...

1. 119 Posts.
    I think that's unlikely tippy. Rather I believe such a perspective has more to do with investing mentality; I recall very clearly when I had a modest amount of experience in stocks that 'falling in love' with an investment thesis was very easy to do. It has taken me quite a few years and many many many trades both winning and losing to shake off that way of thinking. I do enjoy well presented theses on HC that are different to my perspective as they force me to re-evaluate both risks and potential returns.

After all, I think us posters on HC are a microscopic part of the TFC investing environment. Any serious investor with big $$$ to put to work, either an institution (for stock or plantation investment) or high-net-wealth individual (for plantation investment) would likely get access to the company as part of their due dilligence. So for any company insider to try to rev up a few little retail punters is probably a low return-on-investment activity!

FWIW my approach to trading TFC is to hold a 'core' position and then allocate some funds as a 'trading stake' proportional to the price between ~$1.80 and ~$1.20. I've made some mistakes with timing but have overall been pleased that I've been able generate a nice return over the past year. My end game is to be fully invested by the end of FY19 as in my view that is when the market will start to think about a potential ramp-up of harvest proceeds...in the next few years we may get all sorts of exciting news and market crashes to make life interesting. So if the share price keeps falling and gets down to the ~$1.30 level that's when my hold will get put up to a buy if I see the need to make a comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.