SPR 23.6% $1.23 spartan resources limited

Does anyone seriously believe that GCY is not actually producing...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Does anyone seriously believe that GCY is not actually producing gold ATM? I have one word for that belief and that is Wacko! IMO the market for Oz Goldies is a fickle thing and currently we have a sell down on negative POG sentiment, particularly from US based investors. As for manipulation of the SP (beyond normal CBA shenanigans that is) I'd rather posit it more likely we have a determined seller(s) sitting on a very tidy profit (remember raising of $21M @ $0.38c in late November 2017). Possible it is ex-staff off loading their positions. Also as mentioned above we have 11.5M vendor shares now out of escrow, however, I personally feel that this source is unlikely. Today DCN (I hold), whose development is just above/in front of us in the new producer pecking order, had their SP kick significantly when they (somewhat tardily!) provided production figures within the mid range of previously announced guidance. I am sure we will have news from infill/exploration drilling at both projects and of DGP production shortly. Meanwhile, I remain hopefully patient. Cheers Slamma
    Last edited by slamma: 06/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.235(23.6%)
Mkt cap ! $1.361B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.24 $1.10 $26.99M 22.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52000 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 69461 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.