STM 5.56% 1.0¢ sunstone metals ltd

I'm sure it does, and I would also suggest that if we don't see...

1. 392 Posts.
    I'm sure it does, and I would also suggest that if we don't see any nasty surprises in the interim update in december, and that the project still looks very viable on any standard return on capital measurements that this may show why the th top holders are not buying on market; because they want to fund the project via cheap share issues.
    The project is not worth 17million, it is either not feasable and worth nothing, or it is worth a lot more.. once the exploration and projecting work is completed, if the returns will be sufficient then capital will be found.. $200million doesn't turn away 25% return opportunities.

then again av is going into cash hibernation mode presumably to wait for the world to get off its hypo pills before incurring any more large expense items and forcing another raising at these prices just to stay afloat.

I also get the feeling that the drilling crew were a complete bunch of idiots that cost us a lot of time and money with their incompetencies.

But as for the seller(s) it could be just one person who bought a chunk at 18c or something still trying to offload their parcel constantly dropping their price, there are only 800 holders but who knows, unfortunarely an illiquid market doesn't function much like a market at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $38.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $16.89K 1.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 12397039 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1238689 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.