SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

hey,i thought people were generally quite positive, i mean they...

1. 1,254 Posts.
    hey,

i thought people were generally quite positive, i mean they answered most of the questions in the presentation and this guy from the Australian Shares Association kept talking and he had a private meeting prior to the AGM and he made a few comments, some where were he thought they should have done better in regards to the issues on the AGM with the capital raising and giving options to employees but this was not really an issue and was resolved quite quickly.

Umm as to the capital raising they only briefly mentioned it as they do have 17 million and 2 of that will be going on an aggressive drilling campagin which looked like it might be very positive and im certainly looking forward to some more positive results. im sure Westcott will have more information in regards to this.

I would say it would only be late next year, unless they go a bit crazy at the melbourne cup tomorrow and blow that 17 million, maybe they back a bart and make it 6 times bigger... hahaha then no capital raising and they can air drop the ore to china.... hahahahahaha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.