ORM 0.00% 3.0¢ orion metals limited

results on 25 nov, page-8

1. 34 Posts.

Well it's the 25th November and my iphone alarm has just told me that ORM are due to announce some results today. (Thanks Klem for little diary note).

I am usually a voyeur on hotcopper, but I wanted to encourage the company and it's Directors to come up with some good news today. I purchased ORM after I asked my advisor at Shaws to give me some suggestions on an undervalued rare earth play. I had done well in the PEK IPO and stuck with it till it started to fade so took a profit and put this into ORM.

I understood the risks, however these guys have tested my patience as I have watched them p;ss away the money. I have lost almost 2/3 of what I put in as of today.

With nothing happening till March next year we have only this announcement on results to get some recovery. So now is the time to pull a rabbit out of the hat and release some good results worded in a way that the common man can understand it. If the results are not out today, then I am going to exit. I can't afford to wait around and loose the final 1/3.

PS: What exploration company spends more on administration than on exploration - yes ORM!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.