ORM 0.00% 3.0¢ orion metals limited

Well it's the 25th November and my iphone alarm has just told me...

1. 34 Posts.

Well it's the 25th November and my iphone alarm has just told me that ORM are due to announce some results today. (Thanks Klem for little diary note).

I am usually a voyeur on hotcopper, but I wanted to encourage the company and it's Directors to come up with some good news today. I purchased ORM after I asked my advisor at Shaws to give me some suggestions on an undervalued rare earth play. I had done well in the PEK IPO and stuck with it till it started to fade so took a profit and put this into ORM.

I understood the risks, however these guys have tested my patience as I have watched them p;ss away the money. I have lost almost 2/3 of what I put in as of today.

With nothing happening till March next year we have only this announcement on results to get some recovery. So now is the time to pull a rabbit out of the hat and release some good results worded in a way that the common man can understand it. If the results are not out today, then I am going to exit. I can't afford to wait around and loose the final 1/3.

PS: What exploration company spends more on administration than on exploration - yes ORM!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.