BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

results on the way, page-61

1. 485 Posts.
    (If U think my posts R too bloated ,no problem,just skip the infill and go straight 2 the bottom line!).
    In Nov.Eureka newsletter, lengthy report re Tropicana;
    "For the past 2 decades mark creasy,australias richest prospector,has been blazing an exploration trail in a region known as the fraser range which runs 4 hundreds of kilometres in remote desert in WA.What makes the fraser range so interesting is that it has already revealed one world class gold discovery at tropicana a JV of anglogold Ashanti and independance.Events are combining to make the fraser range and other locations in central WA (eg W Musgrave)some of the hottest gold exploration ground in the world.A formal go-ahead is expected next june on the tropicana mine which will rank among Australias biggest gold mines.more importantly Tropicana will trigger a rerating of the entire fraser range belt as can be seen in the recent share price movements of small explorers active in the area eg Tony Sage,s Corvette(COV)".BTW,Im only quoting eureka,and dont possess COV.I have posted previously about the effect of this on Beadells tropicana east tenement.
    Bottom line;Tropicana is hot and rerating of BDR will follow.Just keep in mind that Anglo has been at it for longer than BDR so it wont happen tomorrow.and it will take Anglo 2 or 3 years to build their monster mine at tropicana.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.