BEC 0.00% 33.0¢ becton property group

results out, page-16

1. 108 Posts.
    some one mention here that they r negative about BEC selling property at loss and the others pick up will enjoy the appreciation in the future enormously ? that was my initial thought but then i wrote it in my previous post that BEC is now fully focus and concerntrate on social housing and they need cash to do that, to be honest the size of the project alone is more than BEC can chew as they r small company.and it is only the beginning of the project in one state~ not the whole country yet.

the property appreciation will come but for how long? u dont just have one ReIT selling but the whole sector is off-loading hence the demand is not there to start with... if you wanna apply that logic then it's like saying buy a stock and hold and eventually it will go up? its not always true as we all know there r stocks that just never going to reach that over value target any more and also... for how long ?

a series of sell off at different stage and time from other ReITs and individual investor and 1st home buyer will sur-press the house price, thats why i said BEC is smart to hold cash and cash is king and i m sure they foresee this coming and who ever acts fast enough is the winner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.