FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

results pending

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Had to start a new link sorry Guys, Girls and animals..

4) * denotes 1kg Screen Fire Assay re-analysis for QAQC purposes.

Anybody whom says that results where below average forgets to remember this was first pass broad drilling reconnaissance spaced 100 mtr apart.. at Kondi, seperate to Ntolia Central. Morila was only 250 mtr in length by 400 mtr... Ntolia has gold along 4 km strike !!! it may not be the same concentration but that does not say its uneconomic to mine now that morila is free hold and running out of gold.

From this link you can read about how the DD analysis occurred.... What caught my eye was the number of results that had to have a second test to determine ppm/g/t. More than likely due to the presence of course gold!! ie free milling or gravitation gold!!

“This brief description of fire assaying will hopefully provide understanding of the problems and pitfalls that exist and why laboratories follow certain practices to obtain a satisfactory outcome. Fire assaying is not a simple materials handling procedure that will always provide a satisfactory result just by following a recipe.”

“If a sample is identified to contain ‘coarse’ gold, a screen fire assay is the best way to obtain a definitive result. This procedure involves screening a large pulverised sample (commonly 1 kg) at 75 microns. The entire oversize (including the disposable screen) is fire assayed as this contains the ‘coarse’ gold and a duplicate determination is made on the ‘minus’ 75 micron fraction. A calculation can then be made to determine the total weight of gold in the sample. This procedure is equivalent to assaying a large sample to extinction and averaging the results.”

http://www.alsglobal.com/~/media/Files/Divisions/Minerals/Geochemistry/Geochemistry%2520Resource

PS sometimes wonder why I share my research into my investments, however It makes me happy to know I’m contributing more to the conversation than some sceptics who feed off others and has no intent on any positive or any contribution at all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.