CYL 4.31% $1.11 catalyst metals limited

Results Pending

1. 879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1227
    I am really looking forward to the next deep dd results from Boyd's Dam and Haynami; They shouldn't be too long now. Plus I am expecting an exciting new summer drilling program from CYL +  the result from that deep dd hole at Tandarra + the completion of the JV with NML.

Looks to me like an exciting end to the year coming shortly one would think!

And to wet your appetite have a read of the below from our neighbours...

• 03 December 2018
    Staff reporter
    It is the third guidance increase for Fosterville this year, with the company reporting in late October that the mine would produce more than 300,000oz of gold for the first time in its 13-year history.

The Toronto-based miner said the improved grade and two additional stopes in the Swan Zone would make the higher production possible over the previously guided range of 300,000-310,000oz for the cornerstone mine.

Based on the improved outlook for Fosterville, the company also guided that its consolidated outlook, which includes production from the Macassa mine, in Northern Ontario, would probably exceed the current target range of 655,000-670,000oz.

Kirkland Lake said Fosterville's mill head grade averaged well above target levels in the quarter to date, averaging 35 grams per tonne.

"Fosterville is clearly firing on all cylinders heading towards the end of the year, with Q4 2018 production on track to easily beat the current production record of 90,618oz, achieved last quarter," CEO Tony Makuch said.

He added that the higher-than-expected grades from both development and run-of-mine production, along with the exceptionally high grades reported from recent drilling results, provided confirmation that the presence of high-grade quartz veins with visible gold was more prolific than estimated in the current block model.

"Higher than planned grades are leading to increased levels of production in 2018 and are expected to favourably impact production levels in both 2019 and 2020."

The high-grade, low-cost Fosterville mine has current reserves estimated at 1.7Moz grading on average 23.1gpt gold, including 1.16Moz of reserves in the Swan Zone, at an average grade of 61.2gpt gold.

Kirkland Lake has gained about 44% over the past four quarters, adding 1.6% Friday in Toronto to C$27.54. The company has a market value of $4.37 billion.

The stock was at A$27.38 in Australia this morning.

GLAH+DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.