NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

RESULTS PENDING!!, page-17

1. 2,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 928
    Hi mj, yes it was I . Since that time I quintipled my position in that particular vehicle that I can't mention because some body on the forum had my post moderated and deprived over investors of the chance to get in on one of the greatest innovations of the internet as we know it.
    The worry I have with Crypto Currency is that world banking eletes and governments will not let competitors challenge their financial dominance and control of the population , and thats why many governments around the world are planning to roll out their own digital currency to replace physical cash.
    In an article I just read the the chairman of an organization called PALANTIR Mr PETET THIEL, whom was originally a proponent of BITCON speaks of how BITCOIN will have to be reined in because it's posing a great threat to the world reserve currency , the BANANA REPUBLIC USD.
    For those that have not heard of PALANTIR , it's a secretive organization that carries out highly classified forensic investigations for the US government and military. They are coming after CRYPTO CURRENCY holders make no mistake about it.
    World governments and reserve banks hold Gold not BITCOIN ,
    It's obviously what they value as a hedge for their currency.
    As I said the US GOVERNMENT and BULLION BANKS constrewed the Crypto Boom to deflect attention from PRECIOUS METALS .When you have PARIS H and Lindsay L handing out investment advice about CRYPTO CURRENCY,
    ALARM BELLS should be not only ringing but also defining .
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.