KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

results, potential and shareprice, page-2

1. 3,567 Posts.
    Hi Gerry,

regarding NV-07a, I went to some "specialty" skin shops yesterday looking for anti-ageing creams and creams that repair sun burnt skin.

The only products I could find are untested natural ingredients that might "sooth" or provide an anticeptic effect rather than actually repairing the skin and DNA damage. We now know that in humans NV-07a repairs 100% DNA damage within 24 hours. It also greatly reduces inflammatory damage & Novogen presented pictures of NV-07a in action at the recent AGM.

The only problem with NV-07a is that we don't know what kind of deal they'll get and how quick sales will pick up. If they can advertise the cream as "Anti-ageing" then I would suspect a strong start fot the product. Just depends what Novogen and the future partner decide to do. The product certainly looks to have a massive potential as it prevents skin cancer, wrinkles, other actenic damage and "heals" sun burn.

The big product with novogen is Phenoxodiol and in particular it's use with an old (off patent) chemotherapy drug Cisplatin. Currently in Phase II testing, this drug gives Novogen the enormous upside. We still don't know just how well it works in humans as Phase I/II trials only used very small doses and didn't use Cisplatin which increases the potency of Phenoxodiol by 40 times. We have further insight into the potential thanks to the research carried out by Yale university and now know the multiple modes of action and that Phenoxodiol kills 100% of ovarian cancer cells very quickly. Even quicker with Cisplatin.

It's a waiting game with Novogen. So many announcements to come but we don't know when they'll come out and exactly how good the results will be.

Gerry did you get anywhere on the patent approval timeframes?

I'm just holding and waiting patiently.

Cheers,
    Munch.

P.S. Don't Novogen have $40m in the bank?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.