GAU 0.00% 11.0¢ great australian resources limited

Macca I bailed out all of my FP's and a few oppies last April....

1. 166 Posts.
    Macca I bailed out all of my FP's and a few oppies last April. The oppies that I hold were, I imagine are a by product of the 1st. spat with Afro Pacific Finance and the previous board.....thanks boys chuck another giraffe on the bbq. Director Doyle is part of that group, it doesn't mean he is any more competent......I digress, back to being the bad cop. I'm afraid the money does come into it. Its all about accountability, and nothing has changed in this regard. Its not : one power ball and I'm out of here. You don't get money from investors unless you show what you did with the previous lot, which includes loans and recievables. People and markets have long memorys and you don't get any market interest unless you disclose drilling results. No interest, no accountability- no money. With platinum, the numbers have to be huge just to get the project to pre-feasiblity stage. As for the directors, the original chucky chick is still in place. The new ones are money men, not much help for pulling rods or even assaying drill cores, but Ok to get your lunch from the shop or maybe hunt an antelope or two. There is a couple of small sharks hovering in the options pool, above the prop, I think they can smell the blood of a bleeding Bogon singing "arcky braaky haart" cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.