PVW 0.00% 2.1¢ pvw resources limited

Results. Thank You Management, page-10

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Honestly. ....... The difference between a private company and a public company is the private guy is a true ambitious entrepreneur with "probably" his house kids wife and dog mortgaged to the hilt with at least interest payment deadlines to meet at the end of every month otherwise they are looking for a rental ..... These "career" public corporate parasites do not understand obligations and deadlines. ........... what I have come to learn in the public company world. ....... is there are 2 types of directors. ........... trophy makers and trophy fakers. .........trophy makers are ambitious entrepreneurs in their own right and want "genuine" accomplishments on their corporate resumes. ......... and the "trophy fakers" just keep chairs warm until they have outstayed their welcome and simply move on to a new host in typical and true paracitic custom. ......... I guess in saying that only time will tell whether our current MT are paracites or true ambitious trophy makers.......... I have plenty more capital to average down or average up with but until I am given an indication of the size of the MT's balls. ........ my capital can stay where it is for now ........ IMO of course. ....... cheers everyone and good luck to all.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $5.008K 238.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 174001 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 46601 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.