PVW 0.00% 2.1¢ pvw resources limited

Results. Thank You Management, page-2

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Honesty tlc2008. ....... do you really believe that the THD crew revamped their website and the companies direvtion simply from your HC post?
    .......... If you have been reading many other HC posters have been unimpressed for the last couple of months never managed to prevoke an immediate shift in the MT's ignorance of shareholders sentiment ........ yes I have to agree with you. ......... I think that there is some optimistic progress in their Ar global website upgrade ....... I really would like to see your 5c hopes come true. ..... but I personally think that July 2018 might be a bit unrealistic. ....... THD MT have every opportunity to take this sky high. ........ but it is the difference between giving the worst tradesman the best tools and giving the the best tradesman the worst tools. ........... It will be simply be up to "Dave" and "Paul"...... to put runs on the board or they will quit THD out for a duck.....but don't worry my experience now tells me to research and Google the names of directors before investing in future scripts first and foremost. ........... actually my advice to all .......... cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $5.008K 238.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 174001 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 46601 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.