AON 0.00% 2.5¢ apollo minerals limited

Results this week, page-24

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Just my thoughts on this.

I agree with all of you on the illogical processes in place here so trying to find reason in the madness. Maybe the motive for HPX was not driven by profit in stocks. Maybe the sell off was driven by a timeframe. We know they had to invest in shares (show commitment that allowed them to drill) and then they had to sell shares to get a bigger equity in the company. We know their ann of this purchase was overdue and not finalized financially until last month. Obviously it is better to sell bulk shares at a starting SP of 4c rather than 2-2.5c. I also think there was some transference of stock from HPX to their stakeholders privately which would alleviate future disclosures.

I see a possible scenario where they have positive array results, had to sell in bulk to get their commitments done and receive a bigger piece of the whole company (other sites) and had to get this done prior to any positive array announcement. Hence the delay in drill results to do allow this to go through prior and the lack of public releases to support the SP.

Anyway - thats is what I am hoping is the background to this.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $10.75K 430K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140355 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 407057 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.