PAA 2.38% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Results Timeline, page-2

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I agree Londoner, that it would be nice to get something pre-Christmas, but I think the news, whatever it is, will need to be outstanding to change current sentiment with this stock. I've been in the stock 14 months now, and the current lull has me shaking my head a bit. Part of me is screaming 'buy', while another is screaming 'get back to 1.1 so I can exit and be done with it'. (& then the regret kicks in, 'why didn't I sell at 1.7/1.8)

I purchased options at 0.003 and sold at 0.003 so I'm equal there, but I do feel sorry at the moment for option holders who are down to 9 months. Particularly people like Samwise, who has been their biggest supporter. I would feel terrible if the company does not deliver for people like you.

All up, I'm probably still neutral with this company, I'd like to follow it to at least double my cash, I'm just hoping the time frame to 2 cents won't be significant.

In the last 12 months, Morris and now Wright have both purchased on market for 1.4 and 0.8 cents respectively. Let's see where this goes, and wish everyone good luck - but more importantly, what we need to do, is wish for new believers to move into the top 20 and take a hard stake. This has been our problem, the volatility in the top 20.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $81.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $87.97K 426.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10300 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 261000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.