CND 14.8% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

results update, page-6

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Marytur I wouldnt be worrying about the fact that there is no news yet, because we are still weeks away before we get any news on flow rates, because as we all know they still havnt completed fracking all the wells, and its only after all 3 are completed that they will start clean up operations and flow back, first at Owen 3.
    That all takes time and then its usually not until they flow back at least 30% of all fluids that they might begin to get there first oil shows.

I spoke to colin Vost on Friday, and hes in the same boat as you and I. Even PFC and Statoil have no idea until at least a few weeks into flow back operations commence.

But he did say that everything was going well just a few normal operational issues, but generally everything is good. He said this is a time when we just have to be patient. They are following a very set procedure and that procedure takes time.

I know how you feel Ive also been burned many times too.
    But lets not set off unecessary fears in each other by stating no news maybe bad news. I can assure you in this instance its not true, they are excited and await news like the rest of us.

Cheers LWR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.004(14.8%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.1¢ 2.7¢ $21.57K 761.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122644 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.