AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

results - when?, page-26

1. 1,304 Posts.
    Started the week with a review of the last relevant EFS announcement dated 13/3
    (14 days ago)...gives a good indication as to where Halcon are with the well and a basis from which to calculate result timing...buried in the last quarterly.

"The Company is pleased to report that the well was SUCCESSFULLY DRILLED to a total measured depth of 17,050 feet, with an
    approximate 8000 ft horizontal leg drilled into the Eagle Ford shale. COMPLETION AND STIMULATION OPERATIONS ARE UNDERWAY and the Company will communicate results as they come to hand.
    Austin commends Halcon on a WORLD CLASS DRILLING OPERATION and looks forward to further drilling at the Company’s Birch
    Eagle Ford project in Burleson County, Texas."

(My Emphasis)

My take away

-14 days ago they were completing and fraccing. On an 8000' lateral that doesnt get done overnight.

-Its unlikely (cant get a 'looks good so far' from HQ) that they would offer public congrats to HK on the drilling unless it was already looking the goods.
    Lot of egg to be worn otherwise.

My inference only.

Often the closest SH get to hard facts is revealed between the lines.........sometimes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.