BIT 0.00% 3.3¢ biotron limited

Results with/without a commercial deal any day, page-176

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    His infatuation is flattering really. He mentions me in so many of his conspiracy theories. I just wish I could live up to the hype he has created about me.But really I do understand why he is so stroppy with me.

During lock-down he got bored and read some stuff about a company that he didn't understand then brought in at around 10c. Like a loyal trooper he was heavily involved in the group virtual seance which was going to make the SP "double by the end of the week" when I and a couple of others dared to observe the dwindling bank balance and mentioned the words "capital raising". As you know these words are only ever spoken by witches during spell casting. Since he was part of the special club who had done unique research which categorically concluded that Bill Gates would personally be turning up with a big cardboard cheque of pay for the three trials, my comments could obviously have only one purpose, an evil spell to steal the his 5,000 shares on the cheap. Fundamental analysis is black magic only practiced by evil-doers.

I can also see that when Bill didn't turn up and the company was down to about a months worth of cash, the only reasonable explanation was that I had conspired to hide all the cardboard and thus prevented Bill from providing the funding. Obviously I would only have done this to force the company into doing a capital raising and I must have tricked them into waiting until the absolute last minute then personally made them issue the truck load of new shares at 3c as a personal affront to Scoots since I knew he had paid more than triple that. My warnings about the size of the massive price discount for new stock couldn't be the result of observing that they had done the exact same thing in numerous previous CRs, it must have been my direct influence over the board at a subliminal level. Thats the only reasonable explanation right !

Once the CR was done I dared to warn that it usually takes six months or more for the SP to recover from the discounted stock issued. Its not possible for ordinary people to look at historic data and make such observations so when history repeated and the SP stayed at or below the CR price for most of the next year this must be evidence that I was in contact with the other 7.8 billion people on earth and warned them not to buy the stock. My charts and the historic observations simply couldn't have been "true" could they, and he had personally been diligently making sure that I didn't short the stock to keep it low.

But really, my most dastardly act was to buy back in on market at sub 3c after being out for several years. Quite clearly anybody who has followed a stock for 15 or so years shouldn't be allowed to buy back in at less than 1/3rd of what Scoots paid. Thats just not fair. He had been loyal, drank all the cool-aid laced with the good stuff, chanted the mantra, single-handedly scared off any short sellers, and had diligently prepared his "nahh hann neee nahh nahhh" speech to non-holders for when the stock finally took off. For me to buy back in just a couple of weeks before the stock tripped was quite the slap in the face for the poor fella. I can see that he would think this was the sole purpose of me buying back into the stock. Absolutely nothing to do with my analysis. Its hard to imagine how bad he must feel, particularly since SP is currently still below his buy price. Not fair... Sad face.

He is stroppy but I think we can all understand why. Clearly it was manipulation and black magic and not poorly timed entry price on his part.

PS. I know how much he enjoys long posts which is the sole reason that I'm still typing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $74.61K 2.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 280031 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 96500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.