TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

Yes I agree Z, in the initial release the directors only...

1. 41 Posts.
    Yes I agree Z, in the initial release the directors only mentioned that they had found rock formations similar to those unmineralised areas of OD.

My understanding from today announcement is that only 300m of a total 820 odd metres of drilling had been tested at intervals every 2 metres, and in these they have found weak mineralisation of the typical sulphides they were looking for. This included a small uncommercial quantity of gold, which I was of the believe this would have been an added bonus considering it (the drill hole) wasnt meant to be mineralised. Considering that this is only on the edge of the formation this is pretty promising.

The capital raising was successfully completed today, and during the process the SP acted as though a placing was being implemented, especially when on this site last week posters claimed that the placement had been closed early and for less $ than what was initially intended.

Now that the placement is finished the SP will probably trade between 19cents to 24cents until the results of the assay on the remainder of the core are finished and announced in January to the market.

Any panic selling between now and then will create brilliant buying opportunities, with reduced risk reward scenario.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.851M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.118K 529.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6600249 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.