AZY 3.03% 3.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Hey guys..what a week. General market has fallen nearly 10 days...

1. 547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey guys..what a week. General market has fallen nearly 10 days straight. Although we were hoping for gold to be 1 pr per ton, and not 0.5 gmt,it is still early days. They drilled from the other side and did not interesect a nugget this time. There are still many holes to drill in the next 6 months. The company is starting a road show this week to explain results. The company is still very confident they are onto something. I think there was a bit of hot money leaving in a dire market. A bit of an overaction. buyers disappear and sellers get aven more nervous. They are worth about 10c in CASH. At this rate project is worth zero? Remember sandfire..they didnt strike it rich until their last drill hole and stock fell from $1.00 to 5c in gfc then back up to $8. even antipa went from 13c to 31c in 3 days in sept on volume of 9mill. this is not the time to panic . Fortune favours the brave. After going to the beach and putting my head in the sand for 2 days, i am back . I have re-read prospectus, latest news and at these prices i am very excited. I reckon im going buy a few in the next few days. the sun will come out again guys..........the problem with anticipation and high expectations, the slighest bit of negative news can cause a scramble...happy puntings guys. my broker is attending the presentations in perth this week so will let you know any news

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $152.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $327.7K 10.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3869987 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1317025 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.