THB 8.11% 4.0¢ thunderbird resources limited

Hi Bundalup2,Fair comment....everyone to his own.The market cap...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Bundalup2,
    Fair comment....everyone to his own.
    The market cap as of today is:
    VOR – 85 Mc (5 million cash)
    AVB-128 Mc, fully diluted including recent deal and options (13 Million cash)
    Btr-125 Mc (10 Million cash)
    I think Pygmyhip nailed it on the head and the quotes from the company in the recent news have been lost by the market.
    "...with a focus on the deeper mineralisation being intersected at the Gaans project where Voyager believes a porphyry stock is directly feeding the Gaans discovery"
    and
    "Drilling at Gaans has seen an extension of the mineralisation to a depth greater than 400 metres or a linear extent of plus 600 metres with potential increases in grade at depth (assays pending)."

The results so far are very promising and I think that the fear of an imminent CR does hold this company back; but the directors of this company have too much skin in it. And with their experience and connections, I am sure that any CR will be done at a much Higher SP (for the sake of all of us I will give them the benefit of a doubt) or some money injection JV will form to 1 of our 3 flag projects. This will ensure that all director options (15c and 30c) will shine sooner rather than later.
    Interesting to note; VOROA have implied a value of 9.5cps-12.5cps in the last 3 months despite a down trend in the share price, with barely almost zero supply from the sell side.

Hopefully the market will digest the news next week and an uptrend will start to form as this is very shallow, hi tonnage, moderate grade (1.2% average) deposit that can form very profitable mining (IMHO). This is without including the cream on top of the cake (Porphyry Stock).

Have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $7.390M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $7.659K 203.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 363405 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 125920 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.