NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Results

1. 51 Posts.
    Good to let results sink in and see the impact of Newmo and Beukes' investor roadshow (SP in the gutter)
    Lots of comments on here which is good, my 2 cents after talking to broker contacts in Sydney & Melbourne:

- Newmo was handed a cash cow in Oz business. The SP when he took over was mid 40's
    - Most of the hard work had already been done in US and needed bit of tweaking
    - Newmo & Beaukes completed investor roadshow last week the SP declined. Contacts previously bought into SC. When he completed a roadshow or results update the SP increased. Why is this not happening with Newmo?
    - New CEO has not taken the opportunity to establish his own targets. Word on the street is that Newmo and Beukes are not getting the insto and broker support
    -There is solid sales interest in US but they don't have the right people and attitude to close deals. Hopefully that changes with the new guy Quigley onboard
    - Re Oz: more questions will be asked about employee turnover. I'm hearing they lost another member of the Exec team (woman HR Director in the US) plus numerous others polishing CV's. Staff aren't happy with leadership.
    -New sales are key -- what is the capability of this VERY large team in Oz to generate completely new sales? Newmo will be challenged to explain this

My biggest worry is new camera system? Wasn't this key to the move into the US?
    Newmo's 'side views' are critical. From what I can tell it's very late!

C'mon Newmo it does not get any easier for you mate!
    Cash in the bank, profitable Oz business, team already in place. Don't screw it up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.