NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

On Oct 15th (the day NEA announced SC's departure and Newmo...

1. 51 Posts.
    On Oct 15th (the day NEA announced SC's departure and Newmo ascended to the throne after years on the sideline) the NEA SP was 45 cents and has been in decline ever since. Yes it has moved up and down a little bit BUT the trend is down. If you watch other stocks (and NEA's history) it's fair expect after the new CEO and CFO complete a results roadshow (they all do the rounds and all the brokers chatter) we should see some some volume and upward trend! (if they do a decent job selling the long term strategy and vision).
    This is Newmo's baby. He got handed a very profitable Aussie business model and now needs to show that he can GROW the business. In my opinion (watching this stock for almost a decade) he needs to up his communication (not just waffle about generic topics) and set some new targets so we all know what they are aiming for. No point nit picking run rate goals of the past fellas - you either hit it OR you don't. NEA achieved the base goal they set themselves a few years ago which saw the SP grow steadily (which is what the market wants). What we have now have is ZERO guidance from a guy with zero track record managing a public company. We've go the wrong guy in charge and plenty of people in the know understand Newmo is potentially a major limitation. I hope he shows he's the right guy.
    Re the HR Director you obviously didn't notice that they updated the Management Team in the results preso and the HR Director was missing plus she is no longer on the NEA site.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.