CLH 0.00% 6.8¢ collection house limited

well I have looked up the dcf method mt and not before time but,...

1. 2,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    well I have looked up the dcf method mt and not before time

but, there are broader ways of looking at an investment than the just the discounted cash flow in isolation which you have chosen ...... in this case its worth looking at the company in a wider context......further the discount rate you have used imo is not in line with the record low interest rates we are experiencing...... that you are approving your own arbitrary discount rate by referring to what other analysts are using is not the right way to go about things – that’s analysts following one another like silly sheep ........

Ok, the earnings growth for CLH has been relatively slow recently, but over 10 years growth has averaged 4% pa..... that’s a very sure, positive return.......
    and in10 years an investor would have netted a return of 9.8% pa. – not to bad at all

these are some of the reasons i am attracted to the stock........

Mathew Thomas, the company’s ceo who has been with CLH for 17 years retired on the 30th. June, and i think not before time, looking at the more recent flatter results.......... a new ceo with excellent credentials in the industry has taken over, and is immediately looking at the collection efficiency ......
    A brief extract of his credtials -

Mr Rivas, who has more than 25 years experience in the collections and receivables industry across three continents, was most recently the Managing Director of Australian Receivables Limited (ARL), a wholly owned subsidiary of global customer service leaders EGS.
    He has a track record of profitable growth – refer to CLH company announcement for more detail

And then there is the new major shareholder and director, lev mizikovky who has bought for one reason only- to make dollar and looking at his history in the business world i think he will shake things up big time........his background is impressive .........

Mr Mizikovsky founded Tamawood Limited in July 1989 and served as its Managing Director from 1989 to 1997 and then from 2003 to 2010. The Company listed on the ASX in August 2000 and in December 2000, Tamawood Limited acquired Dixon Homes. He is currently serving as a Non-executive Director of the Company. Mr Mizikovsky is currently Non-executive Chairman of AstiVita Limited (AIR) and has been a Director of AstiVista Limited since October 2009. Since 2015 Mr Mizikovsky has
    been a director of Advanced Nano Technologies LTD (ANO) and is also a Non-executive Chairman of unlisted public software development company Resiweb LTD.

a pe of 8.3 = a return on investment return of 12% - that's what an investor is making as a share holder - and the percentage of this is paid out as a dividend = 6.5% (tax already paid) ........... compare this with money in the bank earning at best 3% with tax to come out of that.........

there is a good deal of room for efficiency improvement in CLH to bring it up to the efficiencies of its rivals CCP and PNC and with this, improving profits and share price .........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.