FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

results, page-94

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Yep 100% agree it is the fundamentals that will eventually bring in the big end of town and we are getting very close.

Its definitely not ramping to express the things that make you confident in your shareholding. Sometimes there are periods when peoples confidence is tested and nothing hits your confidence more than a declining share-price. It makes one question the company and its worth and also possible and potential problems within.

FAR is not fully disclosed because of reasons we aren't privy to. (and no Whisky, the current ASX announcements arent giving us full disclosure on the latest on Djiffere or PE)

It would be nice to be in the loop with regards to Djiffere and PE. We arent and we just have to wait. Some think Malcy knows more than us on these matters but I dont agree. It is unknown to the public at large and to some it could be seen as worrying. I try not to worry about things that I cant control and am prepared to have faith in FAR management on those matters.

In any event, IMO, it will not affect the oil that we own and the oil that is growing in SNE like an elephant on steroids. Before Djiffere and PE came along I was happy with the oil discovery and the potential. Now I am over the moon with the oil discovery and the potential. It just keeps getting better and Spica and Sirius and all the rest look to be linked via the upper sands.....the potential is enormous.

I am not happy with the manipulated price discovery on FARs SP at all. On most measures we should be higher;
    Higher oil prices in the market,
    Strong sentiment for growth,
    Massive oil kitchen feeding an extended upper zone with many well sealed traps,
    increasing prospects,
    Very cheap drilling and lowest capex for decades

As we grow this find the SP has continued to go in reverse. It cannot continue IMO and it simply comes down to the big end of town that you mentioned. When they come they will come with a surge. When do I think they will come?.....well I believe, barring any left field events, it will be when we reach official DOC. At that point all sorts of criteria are met and a snowballing effect should occur shifting FAR into the a realm whereby certain funds will have the green light. Could I be wrong? maybe, but I dont think so.

In the meantime we could very well see some news getting to us shortly surrounding both PE and Djiffere that could push us forward very quickly. I find it interesting that we arent getting much info on Djiffere....its as if it could be tied up in the PE saga???

All the best Chass and thanks for your forthrightness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $101.9K 200.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48741 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 1786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.