A2M 3.46% $6.14 the a2 milk company limited

Results, page-17

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    they continue to not give much away about the USA other than to say the sales and awareness are growing. They say are putting US$25 million into the market over FY18 and FY19 before positive monthly EBITDA in FY20. I am in LA at the moment and I can tell you in the Sprouts stores and Ralph's supermarkets the dairy staff tell me it sells really well. It isn't actually in the 4 Whole Foods stores I've been to in San Diego and LA. It is however in 7 out of the 11 regions that Whole Foods operate in. As an example in Northern California but not Southern Cal region. I mentioned in an earlier post that it was also in some of the New York stores and selling very well. I was surprised to hear the Ralphs guys say it moves really well as that is more a regular supermarket as opposed to upmarket and the Sprouts staff members I spoke to said it moves really well (that is a boutique market like Whole Foods so to be expected). I am pretty sure they will get into all the Whole Foods regions in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.