A2M 0.39% $6.38 the a2 milk company limited

Results, page-89

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    The number of people over here drinking plant based milk is huge - and it ain't because of taste! Went to a cafe in Venice Beach for breakfast this morning and after ordering my coffee I then read the menu and it was vegetarian!! Bugger. Big place full of hot young girls sipping green drinks and almond milk cortado's so wasn't all bad... managed to enjoy it.

Anyway, I digress, some of this alternative milk thing is ethical but a lot is because of discomfort from drinking milk. A2M have done the research on the numbers on people who believe they are intolerant to cows milk and in the US it is substantial - don't ask me to quote as I haven't got them to hand but they are big. A2M believe it most likely a1 intolerance so there is money to be made. If they then leverage that business into IF and Adult nutrition products (protein powders etc) they could do some huge numbers. Things can snowball pretty quickly here when you get to a tipping point. I was here 20 years ago and the whole raw juice business was just getting started. Within a few years there was juice bars everywhere, and then fresh pressed product in all the supermarkerts. Now they sit in the cafe and payUS$10 for a pressed juice (I know my son ordered one this morning!)

It costs money but I believe the a1 product will be phased out of the market altogether over 10-20 years and A2M will be making money in the US well before then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.