BCN 4.35% 2.4¢ beacon minerals limited

results

1. 1,340 Posts.
    After Wednesdays world wide correction, markets are likely to remain volitile for a few more days in my estimation. Further, I am hoping that any announcment regarding lab results for BCN will wait until next week when the markets hopefully have settled down and can digest the results without the emotion of the last day or two.

I am still confident. I have no intension of selling my stake of BCN until it reaches more than $1. Even then, only a small amount of shares. I am with this company for the long run. I am putting the script including the ops into the bottom draw and I'll pull them out in August 2010 when the ops will be at least .20.

Whilst there will always be spectulators, and to some extent BCN is a speculative buy, by taking the longer term view one is generally able to withstand events such as the last few days. They become less important.

I still maintain that at the current price, BCN represents great value over the medium to long term, which is what one really needs to consider to fully take advantage of this stock and its future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $90.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $10.59K 459.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1512159 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1097741 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.