AZL 5.26% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

Results, page-13

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Oh and I agree. There were only two questions asked. They were both time wasting questions about timeline which were by people who clearly hadnt read the presentation. I cant remember specifically what was asked because I was yelling at my laptop 'HE JUST WENT OVER THAT!'

I dont know why she bothered to pick the two questions. She literally said 'You already answered this but ill ask anyways...' So im not sure why she didnt skip over those and ask something more useful. Maybe nobody had anything decent to ask, maybe shes on crappy income and just doesnt care. She seemed to be on her phone when Paul was going over the presentation haha.

Anyways they only had one drill going at lone pine to look for the presence of gold with extremely slow turn around because of covid. I doubt they have had any intentions of price shattering announcements. This year is just first aquisiton announcements. Next year is deeper drilling and lithium production.

Theyre spread a bit thin at the moment, but as these projects develop, we should see some more excitement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $56.84K 2.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32715 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1144592 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.