AZL 6.67% 1.4¢ arizona lithium limited

Results, page-15

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Haha thanks man.

Disclaimer: there are people, probably even within the HWK forum, who are far more qualified to speak on mining and trading than i am. Im just a kid from a gold mining town of less than 100 people whos been actively trading for a couple years. I just like to stir up conversation, even if im just playing devils advocate. If im wrong about something i want to know why. If I were a 'gun' trader I wouldnt be sitting around on HC. Id be out playing with my toys or traveling haha.

The smarter ones are probably sitting quietly shaking their heads at my incessant ramblings while im beaking off, but im glad im bringing some kind of positivity to this sleepy stock. (anyone else notice the green sea of lithium stocks popping off yesterday, except for HWK?)

My ears are almost as big as my mouth is, so I listen, and dig when I see negative sentiment. Some of it is just empty negativity or butt hurt traders who bought the top and want to blame someone else for their poor decision. I've yet to find convincing evidence that this is a 'dog stock' other than conspiratorial remarks and 'hmmm's confirming other peoples hmmm's'

Price action is garbage at the moment because the lithium market is only just starting to turn around and 'we' havent pulled anything out of the ground yet. 'Our' gold projects are only in their primordial stages, so theres not much to go by there, except a few chip samples and shallow drills.

Someone tell me im wrong, then show me your resume

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $62.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $21.83K 1.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 4659696 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2592780 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.