OSX 2.27% 4.3¢ osteopore limited

Results, page-37

1. Eqz
    3,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    The IPO was underpriced, it got pumped very quickly.
    I patiently waited for some sanity. With the milestones achieved so far, I think current level is a good entry point for a multibagger within 12-24months.

Turning a profit is tough, how many small caps do we have trying to bridge the gap between burn and revenue? too many.
    Retail holders always get the short end of the stick, thus why we have so many day/swing traders that prefer small profits at the risk of getting burnt.

My strategy is to take large positions in unloved/forgotten <$50M companies with growing fundamentals, QoQ revenue growth, 12mnths COH & upcoming price catalysts plus several other factors. This has netted me several multibaggers over the years and given me much better returns than trading for pips. OSX ticks these boxes, an added advantage is I work for a global medical devices company so have contacts in the industry who have given me confidence in OSXs future potential.

FY20 Net cash flow was only -$1.8M.
    Our revenue growth projections will flip that to a positive very quickly (especially once the US commercialization gets afoot).

Last edited by Eqz: 25/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $4.968M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $16.53K 380.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 70000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.