MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

Xray, I should have got out a long time ago. My other business...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Xray, I should have got out a long time ago. My other business interests are much more professionally dealt with but with MTB I just don't seem to be able to convince myself to exit! You set a target exit date early last year and I should have followed your advice.

Having been in the stock for so long its really difficult to get out as I have such faith in the end result. Management/resource/etc aside, this company is going to deliver in excess of 100c a share!

However a term from my MBA days comes to mind: "Cognitive dissonance" which (per Wikipedia) is a psychological term describing the uncomfortable tension that may result from having two conflicting thoughts (cognition) at the same time or engaging in behavior that conflicts with one's beliefs.

In popular usage, it can be associated with the tendency for people to resist information that they don't want to think about, because if they did it would create cognitive dissonance, and perhaps require them to act in ways that depart from their comfortable habits. They usually have at least partial awareness of the information, without having moved to full acceptance of it, and are thus in a state of denial about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 79333996 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23841897 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.