CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

resumes 10.50, page-6

1. 980 Posts.
    Dolphin I've felt ever since I read this report that Cougar should be questioning the factual accuracy of such a panel and their ability to make such a profound decision, plus taking into consideration this comment made by this so called expert panel report:

"The ISP has found some difficulty in assessing the implications of the Environmental Evaluations in some
    aspects of environment because of a lack of sufficient
    base line information. More systematic monitoring should
    have been required and undertaken at the outset. All trials
    should have had the same initial baseline and monitoring
    requirements and minimum conditions for Environmental Authorities(EAs) should have been in place and been as
    consistent as possible across the trials."

Sad thing about all of this is it's our money that could be lost plus if Cougar take legal action, more time, money and resources lost on this but to top it off we will (the tax payer) be paying again not just investors but non investors, Anna Bligh and Kate Jones etc... Don't you think we have better things to spend our hard money on?????? Flood Damage alone set us back big time, now we have a huge devastating Cyclone heading our way (This will cost heaps no doubt)all of this on top of our Nations current massive debt, wake and smell the roses Anna!!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.