TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

resuming trading after a trading halt

1. 24 Posts.
    Hi,

An interesting day for all who hold/held TVN! I am relatively new to the share game and I was hoping that a few more experienced traders might be able to shed some light on why TVN would resume trading during the middle of a trading day. I'm a school teacher so I am severely restricted by when I can check up on the market. My plan of attack with this company was built around watching the action at the open after trading had resumed then choosing whether to sell or hold from there.

It is fair to say that I was completely blindsided by TVN's move of resuming trading during the middle of a trading day. By the time I had checked, TVN had gone up to its high and come crashing back down to mid 7's. I made the decision to sell at this level as I already had a tidy profit and did not want to risk losing this (Need to have some wins to be able to justify the stocks to the wife!!).

My questions:
    1) is it common for companies to come out a trading halt in a similar fashion to TVN?
    2) What would be the motives for doing this?
    3) Does anyone else consider it suspicious when companies do this or can this feeling be attributed to inexperience?

Thanks in advance for your responses and I wish all holders luck with TVN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $77.57K 1.365M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 80513 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.